Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Ajax1989
#236729 i just used this stuff
hopefully it works

By 92_eghatch
#238523 did you scuff your plastic up at all? or did you just use the adhesion promoter
By JDMteALeG6
#238524 quick question, say u wanted to do something like this to your rug... (yes i wanna paint my fkn rug) what kind of paint should i buy? or is it even paint? maybe dye? :?
need help!!!!!
By JDMteALeG6
#238525 btw im also doing this to my interior, since my car was stolen and i have interior parts of all kinds of greys,blacks, and blues :eh: LOL
very good thread. :thumb:
By teal_dx
92_eghatch wrote:did you scuff your plastic up at all? or did you just use the adhesion promoter

I think if you scuffed it, the scratches would show. Maybe if you use something fine like a scotch pad, not something like 100 grit sand paper.
By JDMteALeG6
#238549 Nevermind!!!
i was just being lazy but found it in the interior section RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING.... must be fkn blind.
any ways this is a great website with LOTZ of DIY. and also great people who can explain things very ez while illustratiing 2.
thanks guys. :thumb:
By jadeydrag0117
robster wrote:This is how the DupliColor look when its in the car

WOW !!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: just WOW,
thats nice! :thumb:

thanks for posting!

just one question what are those plastic moldings in your trunk and under the rear seat?!
By jadeydrag0117
familyEGuy23 wrote:^^ believe it's sound deadness to block off noise from outside

hmm.. is it aftermarket part , oem, or homemade???

i think i do have that on my car i have to look but it is painted, idk do they come stock? 1993
By Punksz6
#316039 :thumb: