Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By M Riley
#232298 I'm looking for front break calipers. Upgrading to bigger breaks. I love the Spoon calipers but they are way to expensive. Which I can understand because as we know Spoon is a small company that specializes exclusively with Honda. My question is what other brand would be equal or better than Spoon without breaking my bank account.
By asianrob
#232314 i believe the actual company that makes the spoon calipers is Nissin and they will accept OEM brake pads.

you can always get odessey calipers they are the same as the Prelude Vtec and Type R, and legend.
By eggman95
#263320 so when you say odessey you mean the Honda odessey right? And they will bolt right up or what would I need if I wanted to use these calipers?
By asianrob
eggman95 wrote:so when you say odessey you mean the Honda odessey right? And they will bolt right up or what would I need if I wanted to use these calipers?

yea the Honda odessey. i forgot what year. but i believe to fit on our cars is the 23T bracket.