Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By M Riley
#231603 I've seen a lot of these Spoon style CF spoilers going for $85-180 on eBay. As most of you know there are higher priced more well known companies that make the same Spoon style spoilers that sell for $300 +. Are these cheaper priced spoilers worth it? Are they real CF? Are they CF over plastic or polyurethane?
By cjw_89
#231635 Usually they are a cf wrap.But what odds."IMO" cf is wayyyy over rated.Seems your car needs it to look good.There is a cf duckbill on my hatch,but its only wrapped i believe.I know i couldnt care less if it fades.Ill only paint it.

If you like it go for it.Mine has a pretty good fitment i got the mirrors that are cf wrapped too.Were cf wrapped i removed it.

What are your opinions guys?

Mine is like that,no led light http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-95-Ci ... ccessories
By Flatland_EG
#231689 Just by a cheap regular one, not CF, and have it wrapped with 3M Di Noc.
It very closely resembles dry carbon and looks pretty sweet as well.

Just google image search 3M Di Noc.
By Chance
#231714 Like said.. the cheap ones are usually just wrapped CF. But the main issue is the fitment. Its really hit or miss when buying one. You just have to hope you get a good one.
By Eg6H2D
EGg OH! wrote:Just by a cheap regular one, not CF, and have it wrapped with 3M Di Noc.

Just looked this up! it's sickkk!!!
By elrompetoto
EGg OH! wrote:Just by a cheap regular one, not CF, and have it wrapped with 3M Di Noc.

im about 2 rap myhole room with this shit
By kross

ive been looking for a cheaper plastic version of the spoon duckbill with no avail, do you know where to find one lol i dont want to shell out like $120 for a carbon fiber that i really would rather just paint
By M Riley
elrompetoto wrote:

im about 2 rap myhole room with this shit

:thumb:
By jdmcivic33
#239655 the issue with the cheap knock offs is fitment but sometimes yu luck out and mines not wraped its legit carbon fiber aswell ebay is hit or miss lol heres how mine looks :D i guess i lucked out..
By Greasedmonkey
#239669 My old CF duckbill was a ebay gamble that fit awesome and was real CF.