Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Eg6H2D
tommyboy wrote:take advantage of the all the DIY kill switch threads :thumb: $3 bucks and about an hour would of saved you from this. I just got my eg and did the switches the first weekend!

damn kill switches. problems for the next guy who buys the car when you mickey mouse wires and what not. .. SUCKS!!!
By JDMteALeG6
t0psecr3t wrote:so no luck at the junkyard?
havnt had time to go man... been buzy with this whole holidays crap.
By JDMteALeG6
EG6b20R wrote:
tommyboy wrote:take advantage of the all the DIY kill switch threads :thumb: $3 bucks and about an hour would of saved you from this. I just got my eg and did the switches the first weekend!

damn kill switches. problems for the next guy who buys the car when you mickey mouse wires and what not. .. SUCKS!!!

I had that same problem in my first car, they guy nigger rigged the alarm to a kill switch, and my car wouldnt turn on.
i hated it so ended up selling it...
but i wouldnt mind doing ONE kill switch to the car done properly and where i only know where its at.
By Sincere
JDMteALeG6 wrote:the guy nigger rigged the alarm to a kill switch

Are you serious right now with your post? 1. Its very inappropiate 2. You do not make any sense with that statement 3. You should be ashamed of your ignorance
By JDMteALeG6
Sincere wrote:
JDMteALeG6 wrote:the guy nigger rigged the alarm to a kill switch

Are you serious right now with your post? 1. Its very inappropiate 2. You do not make any sense with that statement 3. You should be ashamed of your ignorance

im sorry if i offended anyone
but nigger rigged, here in miami is just a term for things done the cheap way LOL. i wasnt trying to call any one a nigger or anything.
and as far as my "statement" um i think thats preaty much what happened, the freaking catr wouldnt start when the alarm was on.... it was weird, and the remote i had i guess was broken, cuz it would work when ever it wanted to.
again sorry if i offended anyone.