Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By illason
#228135 Okay i just picked up a b16a jdm motor, I was wondering where can I get a obd1 to obd0 jumper harness? All I see are obd0 to obd1. I have to post some pics of my new hatch i just bought today. super Clean!
By asianrob
#228156 what car is this going in? if its going into an EG get a Z6 harness and go from there. and convert the motor to OBD1
By illason
#228157 It is going in to a civic cx hatch....I'm not sure how to convert it.
By asianrob
#228193 its not hard.

you need to get an OBD1 Vtec B series Distributor ( or i think you can re wire the OBD0 dizzy into OBd1 i am not sure i'll have to look that up)

what year is your car? if its 92 you'll just need to make sure (if you are using your existing harness) you wire in the Vtec (from the shock tower to the vtec solenoid if it is 93-95 you'll have to wire it form the ECU to the shock tower to the solenoid) and you will also have to wire in for a 4 wire O2 sensor ( thats if your using your CX harness might be easier to pick up a EX/Si or OBD1 Del Sol Vtec harness not to hard to get)

you'll also need to pick up a P30 ECU or get a Chipped P28 ECU to run the B16.

are you going to be using Hydro transmission? ( it will be easier on install and operation)
if i were you id go a head and replace and gaskets and seals (like rear main seal) and belts and water or oil pumps if needed.

im not sure if i left something out but im sure some of the guys will chime in