Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By doubskie
#223563 may not be in the right section but i wasnt sure and i figured it fits best here.

but i was checking catbacks and i came across a cheap one with a burn tip, just what im looking for for right now.

and it says that it wont fit canadian models with the VIN beginning with 2.
my VIN begins with 2 and i noticed on my front core support it say "Honda of Canada"

i havent seen this on any other catbacks. but i have seen some that say they only fit on a certain submodel (ex: only fit si, and dx)
yet most say theyll fit any 92-95 civic hatch

anybody know why it is that it supposedly wont fit my car?

heres the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-93-94 ... ccessories
By JUICE
#223566 it'll fit... your car's not a canadian model. it was just made in canada

you get what you pay for though.. it's gonna sound horrific with that thing
By NemoEG.510
#223567 save your money and buy your car something nice 8)
By {ikon}EM1
#228582 ^^^ any muffler on a civic sounds ricey... to change the tone of an exahuse u would need a resonator to deepen the tone :thumb:
By Gustavo
#228583 Just save ur money n buy the whole Skunk2 MegaPower exhaust. I have the MegaPower R n it sounds amazing. But just my opinion.
By chrono404
#228602 Almost all "fart can" exhausts sound bad and ricy imo. Exceptions being Greddy evo2 and Apexi World Sport 2.

If you want an exhaust system that will sound like shit in 2-3 weeks and be so loud you WILL be pulled over by police and given fix it tickets, then by all means get any random exhaust off ebay.

IF you want better exhaust, get a a greddy evo 2, or an apexi world sport 2 exhaust. Dont want to spend that much? go to a muffler shop and have them make a exhaust 2.25 or 2.5 inch exhaust from cat back using mandrell bends. if they shop doesn't know what one is then go to a different one. Have a resanator or two put into it and a Turbo Muffler at the rear, you will get a nice deep sounding exhaust that people will tell you "hey man, you can tell your rides all motor, its a beast"(happened to me), You will get a good power gain and best of all you wont be getting fix it tickets from the police, attracting thiefs and making Honda Civic's look bad.
By sabdagr8
#229464 im not one to pump up ebay exhausts but i kno some dude that bought one just based on the price and it sounds pretty good, not as good as my apexi gt spec....(lol) but better than i other ebay exhaust i ever heard
By Eg6H2D
chrono404 wrote:Almost all "fart can" exhausts sound bad and ricy imo. Exceptions being Greddy evo2 and Apexi World Sport 2.
If you want an exhaust system that will sound like shit in 2-3 weeks and be so loud you WILL be pulled over by police and given fix it tickets, then by all means get any random exhaust off ebay.

IF you want better exhaust, get a a greddy evo 2, or an apexi world sport 2 exhaust. Dont want to spend that much? go to a muffler shop and have them make a exhaust 2.25 or 2.5 inch exhaust from cat back using mandrell bends. if they shop doesn't know what one is then go to a different one. Have a resanator or two put into it and a Turbo Muffler at the rear, you will get a nice deep sounding exhaust that people will tell you "hey man, you can tell your rides all motor, its a beast"(happened to me), You will get a good power gain and best of all you wont be getting fix it tickets from the police, attracting thiefs and making Honda Civic's look bad.

:thumb: WS@ NOIR FTW!!
By Dippin_EG
chrono404 wrote:Almost all "fart can" exhausts sound bad and ricy imo. Exceptions being Greddy evo2 and Apexi World Sport 2.

GReddy Evo2 FTMFW, that shit sounds saweeeeeet...i LOVE mine :thumb: