Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By jdm-eg8
#218257 what do u think of doing this swap teg front end swap
By That One Dude
#218261 Not a huge fan. I think the DC front end should really stay on the DC. I've seen a few of these around, and they stand out like a boss, but not in a good way, IMO.
By kingjmack
#218262 If you like it, then go for it!! Personally, its not my taste, but Im not hating on it because I would know that someone would have put alot of time and work into it.
By jdm-eg8
#218263 i was thinking about putting it on my eg hatch but i just decided not now because id rather keep my carbon fiber finders and hood and bumper so im gonna throw it on my ef hatch instead because theres less of them and my ef dosent have and thing on the front clip so it will be easy in the end
By teal_dx
#218272 I think it makes the nose of the car appear too long. The EF is a smaller car so it would be even more obvious, plus the EF is more squared off so a rounded front end probably wouldn't look right.

But in the end, it's your car so do what you like :thumb:
By emerica544
#218380 Im not a fan of it either, but whatever floats your boat. IMO if you were to get a different front end, i would go with jdm teggy front
By Clarkypoo
#218404 I really dislike that front end. Now a Del Sol with an EG or S2000 front end would be brutal :hehe:
By d16drey
#219330 i dont like it

but its your car..so you do what you want to do with it :)
Last edited by d16drey on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By si-b16
#219331 Personally i don't like it, but everyone tries to be different, so it is completly up to you.
By SLOW92CX
#219340 http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?p=803 ... d52b4143a2

when i was first thinking about doing a front conversion i was thinking about the JDM integra front....
but even that extends the front too far and makes it too square in the front.

i think if your going to do any kind of front conversion to your 92-95 EG, going with a 96-00 EG front looks the best....

but really it all comes down to whatever you want to do with your own car. it dosnt matter what other people are going to think, go with whatever makes you happy. :thumb: [/img]
By hambone089
#219419 i think that it could be pretty cool if you do it right. looks like it will take a lot of work to get everything lining up perfect. it will def make your car stand out':thumb:'. idk if its what i would do, but if your goal is being different, then go for it':)'
By coldvision2000
#219444 I think it'll look nice just take you time deciding on what you wanna do its your car have fun with it :)
By EG_Ryder
SLOW92CX wrote:http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?p=80355&sid=6bd0abcdcabc2ba29fbf56d52b4143a2

when i was first thinking about doing a front conversion i was thinking about the JDM integra front....
but even that extends the front too far and makes it too square in the front.

I think these look the best if you were going to convert it to anything, but why would you change the already perfect front end that comes on the EG?

SLOW92CX wrote:i think if your going to do any kind of front conversion to your 92-95 EG, going with a 96-00 EG front looks the best....

There is no such thing as a 96-00 EG as the EG only applies to 92-95 vehicles. If it is 96-00 then that is considered an EK :thumb:
By sk8killa180
#220270 haha i personaly perfer the 350z front end swap jk but uhh i think you should keep it clean