Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By SLOW92CX
EG_Ryder wrote:There is no such thing as a 96-00 EG as the EG only applies to 92-95 vehicles. If it is 96-00 then that is considered an EK :thumb:

LOL Sorry, i got a little EG happy. :lol:
By OleFolk
#220573 a 92-95 prelude front end on an eg would be dope
also
the 80's 300zx front ends are sick too
By Eg6H2D
emerica544 wrote:Im not a fan of it either, but whatever floats your boat. IMO if you were to get a different front end, i would go with jdm teggy front

x1000000 :thumb:
looks so much better
By acereiEG
Clarkypoo wrote:I really dislike that front end. Now a Del Sol with an EG or S2000 front end would be brutal :hehe:

there is a del sol in my town that has S2000 rear lights, and the front end is a different kind of swap? im not sure about the front, didn't look fast enough.
By Ecc0
#221958 This just MHO and don't want to flame you in any way but this site is Civic-EG and I feel that the EG is one of the best looking civic's around.

I see no point in spending loads of time money and effort to make your car look so different when you could spend that on getting your car to drive a little better and fully enjoy the experience of owning an EG.

And if you do go ahead with this conversion which is totally your choice are you then going to spend all your time worrying about getting stone chips and hitting speed bumps, is that truly the way to own a car if you don't ever want to drive it the way its meant to be driven.

This is just thoughts on it though.
By flyinryan122
jdm-eg8 wrote:what do u think of doing this swap teg front end swap
Reminds me of this,

EF hatch with DA teg front end. Ugly as FUUUHHHH to me. But to each their own. That was my little brother car. Daily driven, low 12 sec car.
By chrono404
#222004 Comparing the front end clip to all the other ones in this thread (minus the 99-00 civic clip, those are tight) the DC one doesn't look as bad anymore.

If you do it, people are going to clown all over you about it. However if you like then go for it.

Related we had a 98-01 DC Clip EG at a local meet.
My Friend told me about it before the meet and was like "Its actually cool" and was doubtful till I saw it. It was all integra themed, It had a DC GSR Dash, LS Integra cloth seats front and back and Red Acura "A" Badges front and back.

It looked kinda cool. However for them to flow well you have to shave the door handles, and the side moldings, as well as to get a lip that doesn't look stupid(like the green one)

Ultimality its up to you, however Its doable to make one look cool. I always cringed when I saw pics of them online and when i saw this one in Real life it was kinda cool. Lots of people will probally like it, however on the flip side tons of people will clown on it. The main this is if YOU like it then go for it.The only person that should care about your car is You.
By EG6karen.
#225729 If i werre to do a front end conversion, i would go with the JDM integra front. I think it looks pretty cool but whatever you think looks good, everyone has their own styles! I bet with the right color and aligning, the integra front wouldnt look bad at all :thumb:
By Hondahatch
#228554 if your going to swap the front end for anything keep it civic related, IMO the EK front end on the EG chassis looks rad (Y) there is a del sol intown with a ek front end looks really good
By chilango41
jdm-eg8 wrote:what do u think of doing this swap teg front end swap

Where did you find that picture?
The guy that jacked my car used to own this car. Until he wrecked it.
The front end was stolen, the swap, alot of the interior and most of the exterior.