Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Cynical 1
#218181 yes, it can be done.

i've seen people relocate the steering wheel buttons to the blank spot next to the dimmer control on the left of the steering column. also seen it moved to the top of the column cover.

either way, you are extending wires and reusing the factory buttons... just have to get creative...
By suspendedHatch
#218573 The cleanest way to do it is to use aftermarket switches. There was a write-up here or on club Integra, maybe Honda-Tech I don't remember. But it's very simple if you understand basic wiring.

http://causeforalarm.thecarthing.com/cr ... _sd_switch scroll down to "aftermarket switch".
By 93hatcheg
#218626 cool thanks guys i am planning on getting a nice wheel with a nrg slim quick release but definatly want my horn and cruise control.

the idea about using aftermarket switched is really good cause honestly i dont see the oem switching blenidng well :P
By ejc
#258818 I just did mine and took detailed pictures because there is no definitive source that shows the process. Going to write a "how-to" this weekend
By ejc
#259712 Juat did a write-up (though not a very good one) on how to retain cruise control and your horn in the interior section. Good luck