Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By JDMBOY
#216203 i need to know if anyone has the wiring diagram electric doors (coupe EX), will put an electric doors civic cx

thanks
By asianrob
#216257 http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2337026
hope this helps.
By JDMBOY
asianrob wrote:http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2337026
hope this helps.

thanks bro!!
By elrompetoto
JDMBOY wrote:i need to know if anyone has the wiring diagram electric doors (coupe EX), will put an electric doors civic cx

thanks
wow i just picd up a 93ex just so i can pull the doors of so i can put power doors on my dx coupe its crazy how some one els is doing the same thing

picd he rup 4 200 and the junk yard is giving me 400 im just changing doors and carpet
By JDMBOY
#216501 my problem is different I have the doors but the wiring is not as cut and accommodate
By JDMBOY
elrompetoto wrote:
JDMBOY wrote:i need to know if anyone has the wiring diagram electric doors (coupe EX), will put an electric doors civic cx

thanks
wow i just picd up a 93ex just so i can pull the doors of so i can put power doors on my dx coupe its crazy how some one els is doing the same thing

picd he rup 4 200 and the junk yard is giving me 400 im just changing doors and carpet

thanks friend but I'm in ensenada mexico
By elrompetoto
JDMBOY wrote:my problem is different I have the doors but the wiring is not as cut and accommodate
if u can find an ex at a junk yard just go and take out a harrnes if not make one
By OleFolk
#216528 Manual anything is better then most electronic anything
You are able to control it better
And it wont fail

Example: You just got on the highway and it started to rain
And your electronic window wont roll up....fail :P
By Ajax1989
OleFolk wrote:Manual anything is better then most electronic anything
And it wont fail

ya but some people like the luxury of havin the power to roll the windows up n down at the flip of a lil button

i:love: my power windows.. 8)
By OleFolk
#216532 very true :D
I like luxury
By elrompetoto
And it wont fail

my drivers side jamd on me a few months back .I use 2 think like u but. After that happens of made it clear 2me that even the manule can f up
By JDMBOY
elrompetoto wrote:
JDMBOY wrote:my problem is different I have the doors but the wiring is not as cut and accommodate
if u can find an ex at a junk yard just go and take out a harrnes if not make one

yes, bro I'll have to search through my friends an ex coupe and look at the connection that leads

thanks
By JDMBOY
And it wont fail

You are right electric doors tend to fail when wet, very heavy also comparing them with the manuals, but the luxury is more and increases the value of your vehicle with a button control plus the 2 windows