Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By satin grey eg
#215647 ok so i gt a 92 hatch an since i live in f.l. it rains alot down hea but im geting water in my hatch and i dnt kno y?? and sometimes wen it rains all day ill get a puddle in my car anybody kno why this is happening?? and wat i can do to stop the water??

IM SO JDM MY BLOOD IS TYPE R!!! :woot: :woot:
By Adrian91
#215679 where is the puddle of water... front middle rear? do you have a sun roof? how much rust you got on your car?
By 93cxhb
#215685 bottle it up and sell it as civic eg bottled water :twisted: jk sorry to hear had to make a funny tho
By satin grey eg
#215760 I get some in the trunk but i get more in the front of the car under my pedals an on the passenger side as well as for rust there is a lil bit by my duck bill but not huge amount

IM SO JDM MY BLOOD IS TYPE R!!!! :woot: :woot:
By ExCoupe94
#215762 harsh sounds like u got it bad have a buddy spray down your car with u in it pull the carpet out a bit and see if you can trace the leaks
By satin grey eg
#215776 well my car has no carpet at all so wen im forced to drive in the rain i gt to take a cup an scoop it out it really sux but i cnt find out were its coming from anybody kno were the useuall leaks are?? hw much are the hatch seals??

IM SO JDM MY BLOOD IS TYPE R!!!!! :woot: :woot:
By ron_kimi
#215803 Check under the wiper cowl i found my leak there a few months ago saw some rusted portions and sealed them with epoxy.
By satin grey eg
#215825 its not around the windshield at all its jus gathers under the pedals an on the pass side were u place ur feet nw i did find a whole in my fire wall but theres no rust and i have a towel wedged in the whole an i check it evrytime it rains but its always dry so im outa options idk were or y its taking in all dis water :x

IM SO JDM MY BLOOD IS TYPE R!!!! :woot: :woot:
By satin grey eg
#215826 and no i dnt have a sunroof

IM SO JDM MY BLOOD IS TYPE R!!!!! :woot: :woot:
By Apexracing
#215924 well lets see, one of your door seals could be leaking, your antennae seal could be leaking, your ac evap might need to be replaced, or your heater core is leaking. checking for water coming in at the car wash is the best way to rule out your seals.
By ron_kimi
#215925 Try checking the wires from the door to the chassis theres a plastic plug there were the wires are connected water may pass through here if the plug is not properly inserted.
By cjw_89
ron_kimi wrote:Check under the wiper cowl i found my leak there a few months ago saw some rusted portions and sealed them with epoxy.

my hatch i got, i was told she leaks around the windshield as well.It puddles behind the pass. side seat.The car has a sunroff but nothing looks damaged headliner wise... Seems to be a common problem at times ic...