Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Adrian91
#212690 I couldnt find my impact gun. So had to do the suspension by hand, which wasent too bad, but sucked. Then pulled the wires out of the motor to see how the seals are holding up, and cylinder 4 tube is halfway fulled with oil :x
Need new valve cover gasket and spark plug tube seals
By ImThaBean
#212735 If you have a b7 the spark plug tub seals are a HORRIBLE design. what I did was add plenty of HondaBond to the seals and mating surfaces on the head and VC. Its a easy fix. dont trip.
By Chance
#212749 I lowered mine without an impact gun... it wasn't difficult. Good luck with your other issues.
By Adrian91
ImThaBean wrote:If you have a b7 the spark plug tub seals are a HORRIBLE design. what I did was add plenty of HondaBond to the seals and mating surfaces on the head and VC. Its a easy fix. dont trip.

what do you mean bu b7?
By Classiccarsrule85
#212779 pretty much hes saying take like rtv or hondabond(gsket sealer) spread round the plug hole before you place the v.c. on and on the inside of the v.c. itself for extra sealing power.....
By ImThaBean
#212862 As in D15b7, the engine.
By Adrian91
ImThaBean wrote:As in D15b7, the engine.

ohhh... ha i dont know why i never got that lol, thanks