Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By vazquez26
#211940 ok will im new at this and i started a topic few days ago but i didnt know how to upload pics but i believe i know how to do it now so here it goes.. a gold eg hatch with anadized purple slips lmk how u think these to will go together its extremy different!

the rims look better in person.. they have some kind of wrap around them.. they came in a few days ago! lmk wat u think.
By MI_excoupe
#211951 The rims look nice. I think they will look even better once there mounted up on the car. :thumb:
By ron_kimi
#211953 Nice rims i think they would really match with your gold hatch. :)
By jemm
#211969 i dont see anything wrong with it man... i looks nice.... the trend now is to make look cute not beautiful hahaha.... just like my eg hatch... red with orange rims hahaha... i know for some its hideous but for me... its cute...
By Chance
#211979 That color combo is fantastic! Can't wait to see pics of them mounted on the hatch. Hopefully the pics will be bigger then :wink:

:thumb:
By RottenEg6
#212243 Never seen that color combo before but FORSURE looking forward to pics.
Sounds like a dope idea
By EMT EG
#212276 It would be different for sure... would like to see all together
By Graffiti
#212427 you're kinda uncertain that it will look too radical for you but its all cool 8) being different sometimes comes up good results :thumb:
By vazquez26
#212765 iight well thanks guys. um the project is still being worked on and im not putting those rims on there till i take the hatch out for gud.. im still in the process of paintting the bay and changing the rear disk and all that gud stuff but when the swap is in illl post all the pics up of how it looks
By CraigMW
#213526 Awesome color combo bro. I'm jealous now. Lookin good.
By vazquez26
#213632 lol dude just go on google pics and youtube videos and loook through every picture possible and at the end of the day jjust think of the combinations u havent seen.. and u make that combo happen lol
By Adrian91
#213660 My opinion, go for it, it'll stand out and im sure you'll like it too.
By Torch_Ind
#213713 I like the car

not big on the rim color "personal opinion"
By -paul
#215035 If you think of the colour itself, then you think, 'hmm'... but against the gold, I think it'll look horny!!!

:D