Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Adrian91
#211236 Ive got a stock jdm b18c sir-g. I was looking to take it to the track in a month or so to see what i can do. Dont know how old the current ones are. Just curious if i should get staged axles before i go or if ill be okay?
By asianrob
#211238 from what i understand. staged axles will be as strong as stock axles.

my friend had some stage 2 axles from gator? or what ever the company is called and he only had 300ish pushing to the wheels and they snapped he used stock axles and they worked.
By poorman type-r
#211251 Yeah and don't they say your stock axels are good until 250hp? Plus staged axels way more from what I've heard.
By ikon
#211271 stock axles will b fine :thumb:
By JUICE
#211288 unless they're making clicking noises now, they should be fine.

they might be clicking after you leave the track though :lol:
By Adrian91
#211336 yeah i understand the clicking concept... been there before. Just wondering. Thanks for the advice guys
By vazquez26
#213635 bro honestly ive had the worst luck snapping axels.. no exageration ive broken 9 of them on the track man.. the only think i tell u is becarefull cuz u can get some gator axels or wat not but do remeber if the axel doesbt brake something else well and that tranny could be it so just be careful man just stick to street racing lol
By Adrian91
#213659 thanks for the concern. But i already put in new oem axles. And a bunch of other stuff, i was and still am getting ready for import wars. Going to the track. Let you all know how that goes in a month. As its on October 17