Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By HondaHoe187
#210569 does anyone know where to buy the spoiler for the eg that looks like it is pointing up in the air??? not the duckbill the one that looks like an eightys hat with the brim flipped up lol???? dont ask thats just what it reminds me of!!!! lol :?
By Torch_Ind
#210606 you wear your hat like that to lol looks like the lid of your ball cap on backward and flipped up lol
By Graffiti
#210631 I like the BYS lip far more better :thumb:
By Chance
HondaHoe187 wrote:thats the one thanx alot!!!!! :thumb:

No prob! 8)
By Mordiiax
#210650 The BYS wing is also catastrophical in the aerodynamic department. But it still looks very awesome ;)
By HondaHoe187
#210697 500 beans is a little much, id rather get a duckbill and save a couple hundred!!!! but that wing is sick as fizzuck!!!
By HondaHoe187
Torch_Ind wrote:you wear your hat like that to lol looks like the lid of your ball cap on backward and flipped up lol

thats all i think of when i see that wing>>> fresh prince of belaire or something haha :lol:
By HondaHoe187
#210712 damn the link that chance put up said 550 or something like that for the carbon one!!!! prolly a c note for shipping!!!! :? :lol: who knows tho
By HondaHoe187
#210832 just got paid and i so want to order it!!!!i think im gonna!!!
By Chance
#210846 You sound so iffy about getting it... you going to?? lol

Much more unique than a duckbill that is on every flippin hatch!

Not sure how their shipping prices are lol I live right by ICB :thumb:
By HondaHoe187
#211259 im def iffy...lol but i want to get it soo bad shit is dope!!!! im in ny prolly be like 100 bucks to ship here :thumbdown: