Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By kamikaza
#202939 i found eg hatchback 1994....with 1.5 engine, automatic transmision, and a/c...it has right steering wheel and english licence plates...which engine could be inside? cause that guy who sales car didn't know to tell me.
thanks in advance
By Chance
#202940 Tell him to look at the stamp on the block and tell you what it says. Only way to know for sure what motor it has....
By andyc
#202949 ive just had the same issue, make sure you find out first there are a lot D15's
By kamikaza
#202952 i couldn't contact guy who sell that car, so i asked...i found what i was looking for, he send me VIN...it's d15b2...i was hoping maybe for d15b7 or d15z1, but this will do :)
By Chance
#202957 :thumb:
By Bielawa1
#203754 Seems you have an Lsi 'Bel Air' special edition as its the B2 with a/c added.

I looked for one for a while here in the UK as Lsi was fine for me but wanted a/c and didn't find a single one so typical one rolls up in Serbia lol.
By kamikaza
#203811 @Bielawa1

I can sell you this one, it is in great shape :D
[img][img]http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv169/mojito28/eg4%20str/IMG_3184.jpg[/img][/img]
By kamikaza
#203862 stand in line :D

ok, now when i bought this rare hatch :lol: i have some questions...
first: are there any difference in evaporator in LHD and RHD? i know that i have to extend some wires and hoses, but i didn't take off evaporator yet...

second: where to find electrical scheme of oem alarm system? :D there is nothing about it in manual...btw this alarm have killer switch lock.
By Bielawa1
#203869 If its the factory fitted Honda Security System like mine has you might struggle for much info about it.

I haven't come across any other eg that had it installed so you might have another first lol.

I found something about it on a google search but wasn't wiring and its also not mentioned in my manual . Maybe you can email Honda ?
By kamikaza
#203871 that was my plan from begining :D i didn't saw that alarm nowhere before, and i would like to swap it in my hatch...i'm googling too, but no results :(
here is sticker on side glass, sry for bad quality image
and here's the bitch :D
By Bielawa1
#203888 Yep same alarm as mine , was an optional extra but never seen it on another car before so your full of surprises.

Bare in mind it is an immobiliser also and linked in with the remote locking obviously so to transfer it could be fiddly.

Be interesting to see what Honda say or still know about it.

I've had to learn with it as i go, set it off plenty of times lol.

Did you get factory alloys too?
By kamikaza
#203910 no, it came with steelies and wheel covers...
interior is in great shape...and yes, there is lock in glove box...i can take a pic if you like...do you have that lock too? and a little led in front of steering wheel.
By Chance
#203917 That alarm/immobilizer is way cool, I've never heard of that option!
By kamikaza
#203922 i didn't know that immobiliser thing too...and i didn't mention that car won't start, it crank but no spark...i didn't explore what it is...previous owner replaced cables and distributor cap, still nothing...these days i'll check igniter unit and ignition coil, but that problem could be due immobiliser too right?