Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Apexracing
kamikaza wrote::cry: :cry: :cry: :? i'm in hospital over 2 monhts....i hope i'll get out soon and get that photo....btw, i'm so jdm colored YELLOW!!!! DAMN HEPATITIS A!

ouch! i hope you get better soon.
By kamikaza
#220499 thx for nice wishes man
i hope so too :D another rmonth and i'll be just like new
By Bielawa1
#222372 Hope you feel better soon , be interesting to see if you tried out that fuel cut switch, i haven't tried it yet but am going to soon . Seems weird its not a hidden switch but in view needing a key not come across that before.

I took a pic of my logo to try out the post a pic thing for first time. Maybe that guy will give you the wiring diagrams which i had forgotten about haha.

Image[/img]
By kamikaza
#222399 lol, that is that pic :D i'm better, i'm gettin' out of hospital tommorow...i hope that i'll get that wiring diagram :D

deschlong? :)
By deschlong
#237028 OH MY, I did not see all your responses to this thread!! :( You should have PM'd me. :)

OK, here is what I found. There's a good chance that this will not be identical to the UK version, but it might help.

For 1994:
By deschlong
#237029 Also, this is just the security system, not the "immobilizer" which I think could be purchased separate from the security system. This link should help you: http://www.maxrev.de/guide-wegfahrsperr ... t31805.htm .. if your German is rusty or non-existent, use Google Translate.

EDIT: Here is what the OEM Immobilizer looks like, removed from the car.

QUESTION: IS IT POSSIBLE TO PURCHASE A 2nd or 3rd FOB?

By kamikaza
#237730 I just saw this....THANK YOU! :thumb: