Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By {ikon}EM1
JUICE wrote:holy fart cannon! :shock:
x2 lol :jawdrop: :shock: :o
By openshot
#172509 it took time for me to get off by but to put this on but it looks bad ASS

By nig90
#175471 i got a patriotic rubber ducky . ill try to get pics
By country_civic
#175585 lol i got gumby on mine took me awhile to find it but its funny :woot:
By Dippin_EG
BurqueB16 wrote:toys hanging from the tow hooks are GAAAAAY :thumbdown:

i have to agree with this guy. thats our opinion
By Classiccarsrule85
country_civic wrote:lol i got gumby on mine took me awhile to find it but its funny :woot:

pic or it dosent exist lol

and i thnk the only thing that should be hanging from a towhook should be ether an extension for racing or some undercoating lol.....

but in my opinion its up to the cars owner to think what looks good on their car screw everyone else....
By country_civic
#175713 once i dig my car out of the snow ill get some pics my cars covered with about 3 1/2 feet right now
By pinky
country_civic wrote:once i dig my car out of the snow ill get some pics my cars covered with about 3 1/2 feet right now

x2. I'm from Northeast TN and we can't seem to get rid of the damn snow. I use to love it, but this year has changed my mind, lol.
By country_civic
#175726 same here i used to live in va beach va moved back to md last year . snow used to be fun but now im ready for summer
By Trippsol
#175766 My friend had a Super Sayan Goku twice... people keep stealin it. lol.
By pinky
Trippsol wrote:My friend had a Super Sayan Goku twice... people keep stealin it. lol.

lmao. Pic or your lying.