Auto-X, Road Race, SCCA, NASA, & other motorsports
By teal_dx
#4055 dug it up, it is from summer of '05

it's about 15MB so you might want to 'right click and save as' or be patient while it loads :P

http://6thgearadvertising.com/multimedi ... -27-05.mov

enjoy :hehe:
By ChicagoMike
#4058 That looks like hella fun!! Unfortunately my cars set up to go straight, fast. Thats pretty crazy that they let you keep your window down while you're doing that too.
By teal_dx
#4067 yeah, you're supposed to have it down. that way you can hear the course workers yell at you if something happens. (like the person in front of you spins out or takes out a row of cones)
I've done some of those too :hehe: but not on tape :eh:
By ChicagoMike
#4070 Oh, thats tight! At the drag strip they let you have it even if your windows cracked an inch.
By ohDirka
#4182 teal i wonder if you know my bros room mate he does auto-x and hes from akron too..he has a silver 93 eg with a b18 ls turbo
By teal_dx
#4199 I don't think I've ever seen him. I was always at Euclid Sq mall or LCCC every time I went. I've been out of it for a year and a half, I'm not sure where they race these days.
By ohDirka
#4205 so are you going to get back into it this year?
By EGcivic
#4274 Nice vid. :thumb:

I reckon I would get lost in that sea of cones. :D
By Jsa-SIR2
#6388 sweet, like the vid 8)
By 1993 Civic Si
#12736 Nice vid and sweet ride! I liked both views much better than the "in car" views...you can see the course much better! Looked like a fun course, too.

:thumb:
By chnzgoofball
#12737 wow... i wanna try to auto x one day :woot:
By teal_dx
1993 Civic Si wrote:Nice vid and sweet ride! I liked both views much better than the "in car" views...you can see the course much better! Looked like a fun course, too.

:thumb:

you're alive!!! I was wondering what happened to ya :hehe:
By 1993 Civic Si
#12844 LOL! Spent the off season planning for this season, but didn't do much to the car. Finally got some good...no...AWESOME...tires and Koni Sports on the car. Spent February through May learning to DRIVE it. :shock:

Working 2 jobs...5 kids...racing...helping organize another SCCA chapter...ya know how it goes. :wink:

Seriously, I may look at getting some type of mount. I liked yours, or maybe a roof mount... Most of the in-car stuff I've seen is really hard to tell just how good (and how close to the cones) the line is.

Good to be back! :thumb: