Auto-X, Road Race, SCCA, NASA, & other motorsports
By Bouli
#33727 Not on the circuit, but on the road:

By SOLTrain
#33803 nice pics teal :thumb:

theres gotta be more on here!

lets keep it strictly auto-x guys..save the general rollin shots for another thread 8)
By Greasedmonkey
#33813 Has to be leaning?? I race my car too...mine doesnt lean...no body roll...what about me?
By BADD EGG
#65440 We autocross at Little Creek Naval Base in Virginia Beach. Great event and lots of room for good size courses

By Classiccarsrule85
#65630 Well here are pictures my friend took with my nikon d70 couldve been better but heck i was driving lol....

And a prelude that was there

By Ecc0
#65713 Wow I so wish we had Auto X in the UK looks like so much fun.

SOLTrain this isn't meant to be a dig in any way but you should leave your roof on when doing Auto X as you loose 33% of you chassis strength by taking it off, so not worth taking it out to save a few pounds on vehicle wieght
By Greasedmonkey
#65766 As soon as mine gets up and running again, i will have to get someone to take pics as I roll through the course.
By MyEgHatch
#79337 I got a few! Looking at these makes me want to rip the turbo set up off my car and go back to my stock D!

I had more, but I accidently deleted them...
By Greasedmonkey
#79352 Image

Look at those perfect rollin shots!!! I was rolling away from the car as I took them. That counts right?
By Classiccarsrule85
#79357 lol technically i guess so.....

but wtf happened to that fender looks as bad as mine did whe the p.o. shot it into a suv and broke everything in the suspension on the passenger side though this ones on the drivers side....
By teal_dx
#79363 Not my car, but some other civics I took pics of at local events:

noticed he trimmed just enough out of the fender for the tire when suspension was fully compressed 8)
By Classiccarsrule85
#79368 awwww 1st gen rex with the rare tailgate panel that isnt black...... :jerkbow:

gotta love them rex's but very nice showing of civics in autocross i will soon have a partner in crime kinda going to auto cross events once i help him finish his 5spd conversion and stuff....