Auto-X, Road Race, SCCA, NASA, & other motorsports
By Moez_cx
#285482 looking for some good coilover set ups i want to start auto crossing next year im really not looking for anything that crazy exspensive but im looking for adjustable coilover cause this car will be my dd thanks for the help guys even post ur setups :thumb:
By FG2_Andrew
#285487 post this in the WTB classifieds, not the auto-x
By bks84
#285528 Why wouldn't he post here? Sounds to me like he's wanting suggestions...

If thats the case Moez_cx, whats your budget?
By FG2_Andrew
#285554 Oops. I read it wrong :/

Sorry, took this as a wtb thread
By dbrooks
#285560 If you're looking for a good setup, try Ground Controls paired with some Tokico shocks. Here's the website http://www.ground-control-store.com/products/index.php and you can pick up some Tokico's at many different places.

The cool thing about Ground Controls, is that you can upgrade the top hats to allow the shocks to travel more.

And they're fairly expensive :thumb:

EDIT: I meant INexpensive
Last edited by dbrooks on Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ejc
#285563 I have the Megan EZ streets. Around $700. Good entry level coilover. It only goes up from there into the stratosphere. Check class rules before making these kinds of mods. Could put you into a faster class where you will not be competitive. First and foremost, make sure all worn or suspect parts are replaced and have fun
By Moez_cx
#285603 At bks84 my budget is around 7-8 hundred and im just looking for a nice entry level set of coilovers because where im moving up too im going to need some adjustibility for snow,auto-x , and the occaisonal slammed days 8) i guess i will be looking for anything that dosent bump me up into the point where im racing pros :lol: At least not yet :twisted: and everytime i go on the ksport website i dont find a list of prices maby im goin blind :roll:
By Ajax1989
#285606 function form type 2's are good
By dbrooks
Moez_cx wrote:At bks84 my budget is around 7-8 hundred and im just looking for a nice entry level set of coilovers because where im moving up too im going to need some adjustibility for snow,auto-x , and the occaisonal slammed days 8) i guess i will be looking for anything that dosent bump me up into the point where im racing pros :lol: At least not yet :twisted: and everytime i go on the ksport website i dont find a list of prices maby im goin blind :roll:

Here you go, bro! http://passwordjdm.com/KSport-Kontrol-Pro-Damper-System-92-95-Honda-Civic-P6387C1604.aspx

KSports are sweet :thumb:
By JohnRM
#285644 x2 Megan EZ Streets.