Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By foru2nvy2
#108041 when you removed the heater what did you do about the thermostat,i just took all my heater stuff out but it seems to run a little hot not to much just a little,my question is do i need the thermostat or not since theres no heat
By foru2nvy2
#108063 k thanks just found the problem forgot to clamp the hose duh
By Got_Purp
#111308 Looks good. Really good. But may I give one suggestion. Since you flipped the booster to make the vacuum port on the bottom, you should take a hammer and lightly tap the port on the manifold. it will slowly rotate and you can have it facing down ward. So, when you plug the hose back in, you will not be able to see it. And, you will still have the function of your vacuum system. Just an idea for another fellow shaved and tucked bay owner.
By Kane
#149589 i like em shaved :love:

we all do ;)

but.. how easy is it to access the wires if you needed to change something?
By Nitto_408
#152983 damm this is impressive
eventually i wanna do this :)
i think the wiring part is gonna be a BITCH :/
is ur dashboard in?
By teal_dx
Kane wrote:
but.. how easy is it to access the wires if you needed to change something?

wire tucks are not for the indecisive :D

I had to change distributors and it wasn't too bad... as long as there's no major change to the setup, you won't need to get back into the harness.
By teal_dx
Nitto_408 wrote:is ur dashboard in?

Yep dash is back in. I have to put in the upper and lower center console though... so there's some visible wires below the radio area.
By ALPHAMALE
#190878 well now i used the old srs box for the fuse box. its a great central location. it will also help. since i wont have that much of a dash lol. looks very good. I'm going to be using the plugs for the fire wall instead. i have a few holes left open so i can finish my tuck but i shaved a 97% of all the holes. for the brake lines i was going to use ss braided lines? how hard is it to work with the hard line?