Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By cjw_89
#238511 Thy lined up from an ek coupe to my ej. Not all but enough to make it work.Drilling holes is out of the question.. First eg i have seen in newfoundlad with solid rockers.Cant justify drilling holes in them :P
By hatchie
#238556 I didn't want to have to explain but here

I didnn mean the actual back part of lip.... if you put on a 4dr skirt i'll see that at the top of the skirt in the rear there is a bit of a lip on it you'd have to cut that off and you will need to trim it on the inside cuz hatches at the rear quarter dip down to meet the rocker..so terefore the hatch and two door skirts don't go in towards the body as much 4drs do b.c there is only the little part of wheel well until it stops.

Lemmie kno if that's understandable
By cjw_89
#238598 I believe I know what you mean. He is taking about when we open our door on a hatch or coupe the rocker flows with the cap and right where stupid passengers jam your your seat belt it flares out .but the sedan dosent fit flush there for leaving a gap
By hatchie
#238612 Exactly...when we open our doors is where the skirt flares away from the body as do coupes but sedans can't cuz they haw and extra door in rear but no rear qaurter to flare away from
By boonsattha
#265468 this mine :hehe:

ImageImageImage
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#289145 here is a pic of mine

PS...i should be getting my mud guards in the mail any day now to cover up the gap in the front

IMAG0158 by Busone10, on Flickr

IMAG0157 by Busone10, on Flickr
By wolfman93
#329330 could I cut the 2" out of the center instead of the front? then fiberglass the cut
By mADmAN
#337240 anyone has any ideas about fitting JDM EK9 side skirts into EG Hatch?

is it the same as posted? cutting drilling etc or is it a plug n play thing?

/me gets down on his knees and prays for plug and play