Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By Split_second
#33564 i just did mine yesterday only 1 clip bolted on the rest didnt fit so i drill holes on the bottom and 1 on top
By CivicTypeR
ChicagoMike wrote:
94HBpunto wrote: stealership

Boy thats the truth!! :thumbdown:

Not true! My Honda dealership gives away FREE!!! cups of magical drinking water.

Thoughs skirts look pimp.
By ronsega
#36152 Found a pair of EK sideskirts from the local junk yard. Took off my WW lip and sides and replaced the sideskirts with the EK ones. Got tired of the look with the WW lip/sides.

Car is going in to the bodyshop as soon as the adjuster comes by to write up their estimate. Someone backed up into me last month :thumbdown: going to get the damaged fixed. :D
By asianrob
LowTEC-Derbo wrote:i want to add the coupes dont require cutting anything just redrill holes if you want the middle ones installed.

front ek mudflaps will cover up the skirts flush in the front.

just about the same with the sedans!! you have to cut an inch off the sedans i think and they will work
By a_CoUpE
#36268 damn they look pretty goo d and lolz the yelloe coupe (i think) on the first page is boosted! nice way to hide it :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
ronsega wrote:Found a pair of EK sideskirts from the local junk yard. Took off my WW lip and sides and replaced the sideskirts with the EK ones. Got tired of the look with the WW lip/sides.

Car is going in to the bodyshop as soon as the adjuster comes by to write up their estimate. Someone backed up into me last month :thumbdown: going to get the damaged fixed. :D

you took off the WW kit? Ive been wanting that front lip for my soon to be lip whore collection.
By ronsega
#36685 Yup it is officially off. Came accross this website that appears to be selling the front lip.

Greasedmonkey wrote:you took off the WW kit? Ive been wanting that front lip for my soon to be lip whore collection.
By Greasedmonkey
#36692 yea i have seen those. There are a few I want to get. and just swap them out as I feel like it.
By sytfu_ej1
#55660 i just got some and didnt have to cut anything lines right upeverything is flush no gaps or anything maybe i did somethin wrong haha but looks pretty good to me!!... :wink:
By chilango41
#179216 Am sorry for bringing this back. But would 99 Coupe skirts work for my hatch?

I know I still have to cut them.
By Carfanatic
#179218 Got it too 8)

By hatchie
#179294 same here's

By cjw_89
#204719 one of the bys were telling me to put washers on the front/bttom part of myfender to match the flare.Brilliant idea i must say ill be doing that in the near future :thumb:
By BlueVic_8354
#205414 wish i could get my hands on one of these soon... the ek skirt eliminated the finishing round mold of eg... for me. its more manly with ek skirt...
By yellow hatchy
#205596 that's looks great!
i'll put ek sideskirts on my eg
nice write up