Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By asianrob
#43833 its possible but you might want to want to move this to exterior and body

but yea its very possible
By york62
DC4rob wrote:its possible but you might want to want to move this to exterior and body

Moved! You might have better luck here.
By asianrob
york62 wrote:
DC4rob wrote:its possible but you might want to want to move this to exterior and body

what happened to the very first post? lol
By CScivic22
DC4rob wrote:
york62 wrote:

i was thinking the exact same thing? well if anyone else comes here and wants to know what i asking, i want to know if it is possible to put an rsx wing on my dx coupe? will it line up or will it be way off? thanks
By asianrob
CScivic22 wrote:
DC4rob wrote:
york62 wrote:

i was thinking the exact same thing? well if anyone else comes here and wants to know what i asking, i want to know if it is possible to put an rsx wing on my dx coupe? will it line up or will it be way off? thanks

it will most likely work but i doubt if the Wing holes from the exsisting wing would square up
By CScivic22
#43909 there is no wing on my car anyways no holes nothing. so i going to make my own anyways.
By hatch_wanna_b
CScivic22 wrote:there is no wing on my car anyways no holes nothing. so i going to make my own anyways.

Sounds like a terrible plan... :o
By CScivic22
hatch_wanna_b wrote:
CScivic22 wrote:there is no wing on my car anyways no holes nothing. so i going to make my own anyways.

Sounds like a terrible plan... :o

why is that? :?
By asianrob
Graham wrote:Spoilerless > ANY spoiler

i dunno i love my ITR spoiler lol

Which Wing are you going to put on ASpec/ITR or the regular one?
By crazicaveman
Graham wrote:
Civics look great with no spoiler i think 8)

x2(':thumb:')