Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By Baz
#360999 Hello everyone
I'm having my 1995 Honda Civic 5th gen restored and I need the two back windows for her. Can anyone in the U.K. Or Ireland point me in the direction of a breaker who might have them.
Any leads would be very much appreciated
By EconoBox
#361000 The OEM glass new isn't cheap I don't know how junkyards/scrapyards are in the UK but EG glass is usually super easy to find here. (Assuming its a hatchback) For OEM new US Spec part numbers are 73500-SR0-305 (Glass Assy R, Qtr / passenger side) and 73550-SR0-305 (Glass Assy L, Qtr / driver's side). They show they are still available from vintage parts here in the US. They take 7-10 days to get to any East Coast Honda dealer in the US. My company doesn't allow international shipping but you can always try majestic Honda. aka hondaautomotiveparts.com
By Driv-it-hard
EconoBox wrote:The OEM glass new isn't cheap I don't know how junkyards/scrapyards are in the UK but EG glass is usually super easy to find here. (Assuming its a hatchback) For OEM new US Spec part numbers are 73500-SR0-305 (Glass Assy R, Qtr / passenger side) and 73550-SR0-305 (Glass Assy L, Qtr / driver's side). They show they are still available from vintage parts here in the US. They take 7-10 days to get to any East Coast Honda dealer in the US. My company doesn't allow international shipping but you can always try majestic Honda. aka hondaautomotiveparts.com

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Econo has the best answer !