Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By jadeydrag0117
#359263 hi, couple years ago i painted the eg with rusto black. did 2k primer coats wetsanded and a rustoleum black color wetsanded and it looked great!! ...until the sun hit it, it looked cheap and brown over the week it ended up looking like shit when dirt stuck to it. would not recommend rattle can unless you are doing matte or satin

im going repaint my eg this time with a compressor and real paint and i need some recommendations on paint codes for black. i called my local paint supply and the guy recommended some things but i had no idea what he was talking about so im asking for advice here. doesnt have to be lowrider quality paint but just plain black that doesnt look brown/cheap in the sunlight to get pointed in the right direction. im hoping the paint by the quart to be lower than $150.

if anyone could shoot me some codes or things to search that would be great , i just need some tips so i can look up some examples.

thanks
By EconoBox
#361002 Go get Sherwin Williams Automotive paint. Their Dimensions paint and clearcoat are great budget materials. Common color code for Hondas is Nighthawk Black Pearl or color code B92P (there are several variations but if your painting the whole car just pick one). Its a black with blue pearl in it.