Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By rustyrex
#353712 I am replacing my quarter panels and doing a full color change in June. I am missing my drivers side windshield moulding and the other two pieces are bent and I want the remove the quarter glass for the respray. Does anyone know where I can find new windshield moulding and new quarter glass seals. I don't really care about the price. I have been looking for three yearsand pushing off doing this bodywork for just as long because k can't find these pieces. Please some one help me restore my hatchback lol.
By Driv-it-hard
rustyrex wrote:I am replacing my quarter panels and doing a full color change in June. I am missing my drivers side windshield moulding and the other two pieces are bent and I want the remove the quarter glass for the respray. Does anyone know where I can find new windshield moulding and new quarter glass seals. I don't really care about the price. I have been looking for three yearsand pushing off doing this bodywork for just as long because k can't find these pieces. Please some one help me restore my hatchback lol.

I have used this website for all those hard parts.

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/
By HeikDiesel
#353722 Really? Takes 2 seconds to look those items up. Also on the rear QP glass molding, you have to removed the glass to install the molding and then re-glue the window back in.
By teal_dx
HeikDiesel wrote:Really? Takes 2 seconds to look those items up. Also on the rear QP glass molding, you have to removed the glass to install the molding and then re-glue the window back in.

I removed the rear 1/4 glass mounding without pulling the glass out. I took patience to get it back in. I used a skinny plastic scraper and pushed it back in on a hot day. It was easier when the warm weather made the rubber more flexible.
You might try galling some local auto glass shops as well.
By HeikDiesel
teal_dx wrote:
HeikDiesel wrote:Really? Takes 2 seconds to look those items up. Also on the rear QP glass molding, you have to removed the glass to install the molding and then re-glue the window back in.

I removed the rear 1/4 glass mounding without pulling the glass out. I took patience to get it back in. I used a skinny plastic scraper and pushed it back in on a hot day. It was easier when the warm weather made the rubber more flexible.
You might try galling some local auto glass shops as well.

Really? I wasn't able to do that. I tried and tried and finally just had a glass guy come out and piano wire the glass out and glue them back in. Only charged me $50 to R&I them.
By Virux
#353734 http://www.48parts.com/parts/honda-us/1 ... windshield
You can click on the ID numbers in the diagram to highlight the part number below. Google the part numbers and you should be able to find a handful of sites selling them? I'm not sure if you can buy the windshield mouldings separately.

If I hit the lottery, I'm gonna' get all new trim, mouldings and clips. and then I can be happily bankrupt :lol:
By big.turbo.daddy
#354429 Have you gone to a honda dealership might be a bit pricey though, they usually can get you any stock part
By rustyrex
#354474 Yea I tried 7-8 different ones. None of them have what I need or can even order them.
By HeikDiesel
#354544 Rusty I'll look up the part numbers for you if you're really having that hard of a time.
By rustyrex
#354546 I have the part numbers. I need the actual parts lol
By HeikDiesel
#354831 sooooo order them?
By rustyrex
#354832 No dealer around me can get them
By HeikDiesel
#354833 Post what you're looking for specifically
By rustyrex
#354834 The three trim pieces around the windshield and the seals for both rear Windows for a 95 hatchback. I can post actual parts numbers after work
By EconoBox
#354836 Windshield molding and clips:
73152-SR3-003
MOLDING ASSY., R. FR. WINDSHIELD SIDE
LIST: $89.03

73151-SR3-013
MOLDING, FR. WINDSHIELD (UPPER)
LIST: $29.73

73162-SR3-003
MODLING ASSY., L. FR. WINDSHIELD SIDE
LIST: $89.03

91511-SR3-003 (NEED 8 )
CLIP D, FR. WINDSHIELD SIDE MOLDING (ORANGE)
LIST: $3.70 EACH

Quarter glass seals:
73860-SR3-000
MOLDING, L. QUARTER
LIST: $63.98

73810-SR3-000
MOLDING, R. QUARTER
LIST: $63.98

PM Me and we can discuss discounted price and shipping I can have all of these pieces to my dealership here in Florida on Wednesday and shipped to you the same day. I can put you in touch with our online sales, create an eBay listing, or just do an order through email. Shipping to Ohio would take 3-4 days ground and I'd have to get a quote based on packaging size but we don't mark up our shipping whatever FedEx charges us would be your price.