Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By vebinua
#349249 Hey guys, I'm planning to build an eg hatch as a project car and would really love to have the color changed into this: Image.

Do you guys have any idea what color code is it and if I could apply some "pearl" (as in pearl white) effect into it? Thanks! :)
By vebinua
teal_dx wrote:I know it's not a Honda color and I don't think it is any OEM color for any manufacturer. It 's going to be aftermarket for sure.

Hi teal, how do you do? Thanks for that information, I actually thought it's at least one of the any OEM colors. I hope bringing this picture would be enough for the paint shop guys to determine the actual aftermarket color. :)
By teal_dx
#349270 I think they can determine the color from the picture. It looks like white paint with a little bit of green tint to it. I think it should be an easy mix. :thumb:
By vebinua
teal_dx wrote:I think they can determine the color from the picture. It looks like white paint with a little bit of green tint to it. I think it should be an easy mix. :thumb:

Thanks teal! I think you got it exactly right! I tried to search the actual image via flickr and it is entitled: "Aqua Green..." as you can also see from the screenshot: Image

Well I just really hope they could get the exact mixture of both green and white in it.
By vebinua
teal_dx wrote:Let us know how it works out :thumb:

still working out a deal with the seller so it might take quite some time but I'll keep you guys posted! Appreciate the help teal! Thank you. :thumb: