Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By chrism1791
#348787 I have been looking at reasonably priced aftermarket mirrors and noticed none have studs like oem mirrors and u have to use a self tapping screws are there any that have studs like stock mirrors ?
By suspendedHatch
#348814 All the Spoon knock offs I've seen have the three studs like OEM.
By chrism1791
#348817 ill have to do some more looking for the time being i think ill just find some broke oem mirrors and use the studs out of them.The eg mirrors just seem large to me?
By Driv-it-hard
#348824 Chris,

Check out this page from ebay on the mirrors. I have these on my hatch . They did not come with the studs on them, but the fit was great. Copy and paste or click onit.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/92-95-EG-2D-JDM ... 20eb6d5422
By suspendedHatch
#348832 Ah, looking at those pics, now I remember. You pull the studs out of your stock mirrors and screw them in there.

You'll have to modify the passenger side to get any kind of view from it.
By Loaf31
suspendedHatch wrote:Ah, looking at those pics, now I remember. You pull the studs out of your stock mirrors and screw them in there.

You'll have to modify the passenger side to get any kind of view from it.

Do you have a description on how to modify it? Mine is pointing almost at the ground :?
By jadeydrag0117
chrism1791 wrote:I have been looking at reasonably priced aftermarket mirrors and noticed none have studs like oem mirrors and u have to use a self tapping screws are there any that have studs like stock mirrors ?

when i first got my hatch the mirror broke so i bought fake spoon mirrors on amazon for $40 and they had studs , one of the bolts didnt align properly but they are bolted down pretty good.