Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By ODST_EG
#347999 Has anyone used these?!
if so they'll fit on the hatch right? not just the coupe?

I broke the clips on my parking lights so the light bounces around -__- I think these would be great since it's one whole piece and not those "halo, angel eye" lights that's I dislike with a passion haha.
Thanks for any feedback!

oh theyre from Ebay too heres the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-Civic-EJ- ... e0&vxp=mtr

these are them, if the link gets expired
By Leppy
#348001 http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=27521&highlight=

I covered it in there, but I'll say it here too. Those lights are trash. The tabs will break, they are near impossible to line up, and from what others say, they will yellow out. I can't vouch for the yellowing over time because mine didn't even last a year. Mine were ebay bought, too.
By ODST_EG
Leppy wrote:http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=27521&highlight=

I covered it in there, but I'll say it here too. Those lights are trash. The tabs will break, they are near impossible to line up, and from what others say, they will yellow out. I can't vouch for the yellowing over time because mine didn't even last a year. Mine were ebay bought, too.

thanks!! I didn't see your thread. haha looks like im gonna get some OEM ones then haha thanks again!
By Leppy
#348003 My best luck with headlights is the Spec-D Crystal lens glass headlights, with separate corner lights.

Been rocking them for nearly 3 years with absolutely no issues at all, and they look beautiful with HID's in them.
By ODST_EG
Leppy wrote:My best luck with headlights is the Spec-D Crystal lens glass headlights, with separate corner lights.

Been rocking them for nearly 3 years with absolutely no issues at all, and they look beautiful with HID's in them.

I have some spec-d right now. what size HID bulbs do you have in urs? I have some h4 and they don't fit right :(
By Driv-it-hard
#348062 I pic'd up a set of two peices head lights of ebay that were alittle more money because the head lights were glass. Try to make sure your getting glass. If you spend abit more know , it will save you in the long run.

Best of luck.
By suspendedHatch
Leppy wrote:My best luck with headlights is the Spec-D Crystal lens glass headlights, with separate corner lights.

Pics?

Do they have adjusters on them?
By Leppy
suspendedHatch wrote:

Pics?

Do they have adjusters on them?

I don't have pics of them on yet, but they have all the factory style adjusters. up/down, and left/right.