Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By hondadudei4
#347792 Heyo. So firstly my car is a 92 4/dr DX. I purchased it about a month ago, and it was my first car. Me being me, I was too hyped up to actually investigate it, so I went ahead and bought it for $1300.

I think I got screwed over a little but oh well.

Has some rust, torn panels, slash in driver seat, many dents and scratches, whining noise from engine, etc etc it's my first and I'm happy to fix her.

So firstly, I have these wiggly headlights, not a big issue but they kind of wobble when driven, and i am generally new to under the hood stuff and i have no idea what's up.

I have no idea what's up, but I want it to look better, so any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Pics should be below =))
By Loaf31
#347798 Is it just the corner lamp or the whole headlight assembly?
By hondadudei4
#347801 nvm i got it, took off the turn signal and the two pins that fit into the little holes in the fender weren't in, and the screw hole to connect the light and turn signal light don't match up, someone got smashed. the driver side light is also smashed in. think the frame is bent and someone half assed tried to bend the very front of the bay back to what it was and now the bumper rides lower on one side. Anyway, took duct tape to the light till i can grab some zip ties and tie them together. thanks