Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By 94 civic
#343125 To all

Have a 94 civic ex , needs front bumper cover replaced(accident)
Have gone thru 5 web site after market places & ordered the front bumper , only to find that the bumper will not fit correctly , bumper fits from side to side good , but they all have been about 4-6 " too short (in hieght ) have returned them all , only to find out from all the company's that when they sell them every body has same problem ,,,,,, & returned them

Car is not been modified , all stock , no front end damage ,(except for tear in original front bumper ) due to minute accident ,

" Thought" I would have been able to get this part with no problem ,,,,,, so i tossed the origanal one away ,how very wrong I am , what a freakin circus

If any body has any info on this or is experienceing same & found a good one , please please please give a feed back

Can't drive car due to this dilemma, my emissions is due , car just sits now till I can find a remedy

Ps; all of aftermarket bumpers have been exactly the same problem , like a bad mold

Also have absolutely made sure that I am ordering exact part based on vin #

Thanks to all , loved that damn car , sucks , ijs
By 94 civic
#343131 Thanks for reply,can't seem to locate one that at a junk yard that is not totally destroyed from front end damage , guess I will have to get the $400. At the dealer, if it fits ,,,lol
By teal_dx
#343133 I tried bolting on the top of my aftermarket bumper and then hanging weights on the bottom for a while with a couple if heaters blowing on the bumper and using a heat gun and it only helped the tiniest bit.
By TrailerTrash
#343134 get on craigslist and check around all the surrounding cities. even if u have to drive 2 hours if u can get one for $50 bucks that sure as hell beats 400
By HeikDiesel
#343135 Ive helped instal certifit bumpers on friends cars and they suck. I spent like $290 on my oem bumper but trust me in the end it's worth it