Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By tryp
#340683 Hi, I'm going to be starting to redo my car from roof to tire, (head to toe joke, ha) but it's raining as of now and my leak is bothering me. I will definitely be here a lot in the future figured I'd start now.

One thing I have had trouble finding everywhere is windshield weather stripping and window moulding/weather stripping - - I want all NEW or at least newer. I've viewed other posts but links seem to be dead.

I'll be here probably all day, I'm bored and it's shitty out.

Did you all have a nice Christmas?

-tryp
By Uknterror
#340726 Welcome aboard pal!. I'm guess you have a sunroof and the leak is from there or is the the windshield? If its coming from your sunroof there are drain tubes that Hondas are known to get clogged which causes a backup and water leaks, pull down the headliner and check for kinks and clogs (heavy dark brown spots). Other than that throw up some pics!
By tryp
#340732 Thanks man. Well I do not have a sunroof but my front floor seems to leak.. driver side when not moving and passenger side when driving, usually in heavier rain. Doesn't make sense. I'm assuming my power wire is improperly ran through the firewall for the passenger side.. I bought this car with a couple fck-ups that could of been avoided if done properly. I had fender wells but my tires chewed em up from being lowered on the worst suspension in the world.