Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By Fyndler
#339269 Hi, i'm in the process off rebuilding my car i bought a while back. Some 2f2f dude had built it, so atm i'm replacing the bodykit and the mirrors. And i desided i wanted the "spoon" mirrors (i know it's bad view in them) But i don't really like the OEM ones, little to clumsy. So now i'm going to order the "spoon" mirrors and i wonder what you think looks best. With the carbon look or the abs with the same color as the car?
By Apexracing
#339273 color matched abs.
By Phoenix288
#339277 Depends what color your car is. I would personally go carbon.
But if it doesn't match the car then I guess color matched abs, not worth painting the carbon for side mirrors.
By Fyndler
#339286 The car color is purple
By Phoenix288
#339292 Carbon would look nice with purple ! If it was blue or green, I wouldn't take carbon.
By Fyndler
Phoenix288 wrote:Carbon would look nice with purple ! If it was blue or green, I wouldn't take carbon.

Yeah, i can't deside haha. Decisions
By Apexracing
#339298 If you have other parts that are carbon it would make more sense. I just think they would stick out too much by themselves.
By silverEG8
#339301 Go for carbon :thumb:
By Phoenix288
Apexracing wrote:If you have other parts that are carbon it would make more sense. I just think they would stick out too much by themselves.

Not necessarily. Is more about color combination than anything else. I think they would look nice on a car with that color. It's all in the tastes of the owner though.