Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By EJ civic Juan
#336534 i want to fix my body damage on my quarter panels they are not rusted but i would like to use some sort of body filler for these small areas i know evercoat or how ever its called is one of the better brands than bondo but what should i get long or short body filler i dont even know what this means please give any and all advice thanks
By nd1983
EJ civic Juan wrote:i want to fix my body damage on my quarter panels they are not rusted but i would like to use some sort of body filler for these small areas i know evercoat or how ever its called is one of the better brands than bondo but what should i get long or short body filler i dont even know what this means please give any and all advice thanks

short is for fine small work. long is for bigger spots. i've see if you can bang it flat or as close to flat as possible before you fill anything.
By teal_dx
#336536 If you can pop that out, you should be ok to use the short. If you have to go thicker than 1/4", that's about when I use the long strand. Or on an area which will see a lot of stress, but your dent isn't a high stress area.
By nd1983
EJ civic Juan wrote:i want to fix my body damage on my quarter panels they are not rusted but i would like to use some sort of body filler for these small areas i know evercoat or how ever its called is one of the better brands than bondo but what should i get long or short body filler i dont even know what this means please give any and all advice thanks

short is for fine small work. long is for bigger spots. i've see if you can bang it flat or as close to flat as possible before you fill anything.
By nd1983

By EJ civic Juan
#336545 alright thanks guys i appreciate it allot ill get short and bang out as much as i can
By PGB
#336608 I wouldnt even use a reinforced filler for that. That shit is horrible. Only use that on bodge repairs lol