Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By slow4dr
#334804 I need some help I've searched for this but No luck. I need to know If there's a write up or If someone can give me guidance on how to replace the drivers front door window seal(rubber seal that the window rests in when it's up). Mine is scrunched up by the mirror. I know the window needs adjusted I'm going to do this when I replace the seal which the previous owner gave me when I got the car. Thanks for any and all help[/list]
By jadeydrag0117
slow4dr wrote:I need some help I've searched for this but No luck. I need to know If there's a write up or If someone can give me guidance on how to replace the drivers front door window seal(rubber seal that the window rests in when it's up). Mine is scrunched up by the mirror. I know the window needs adjusted I'm going to do this when I replace the seal which the previous owner gave me when I got the car. Thanks for any and all help[/list]

take some pictures and then i can help you b/c theres alot of weeather strips/ seals on the doors. :thumb:
By teal_dx
#335427 It is one big long strip. I don't have any pics from when mine was apart, but here is a diagram of a sedan one:
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem ... 0437375222
By slow4dr
#335429 Thanks guys for the input, but I ended up getting it fixed. it was the window run channel I wasn't sure the correct name at the time of the post
By ohdasnice
#335748 hey I just bought a hatchy and the passenger side is missing that window channel any idea on where I can get one or something all this florida rain is killing me ebay is no help and google is leading me to the same website which doesn't carry it for that car