Appearance, Paint & Body Work
Bykutthroatkrow
#334593 Alright I think its time I come clean about my origins. I'm a edm junkie and used to own a Jetta, which I wish I still had, My question is in the Jetta world we would not only roll but "pull" our fenders until they looked like over fenders to squeeze those lovely 295 wide tires. I'll include a pic of an old buddy's car to show what I'm talking about. My question is is it possible on civics or no?
Credit for this Jetta goes to Euroflash on JettaJunkie.
Last edited by kutthroatkrow on Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
By JohnRM
#334595 yes, it's possible. i used to have rolled and pulled fenders until i put fender flares on. check my car thread, page 3 for it
Bykutthroatkrow
#334603 I saw the typical pull, nice car btw, but what I mean is where that flat part at the end on the fender isn't there anymore and its just one solid plane. Notice how his fenders don't have that flat area on them? I know that most of the guys and gals just heated the fender and stretched it out, but my Honda fenders seem a bit thinner than my Jetta fenders. If there's going to be a lot of bondo work I'll just roll em and leave em.
By JohnRM
#334604 i know what you mean. it's definitely possible but i've never seen one that would be as clean as those unless body work is involved.
By rustyrex
#334612 Sorry for the noob questin. But is pulling a fender what it sounds like? Pulling it away from the tire more.
Bykutthroatkrow
rustyrex wrote:Sorry for the noob questin. But is pulling a fender what it sounds like? Pulling it away from the tire more.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.p ... ders/page2 this page pretty much sums it up and gives some eye candy :hehe:
By TrailerTrash
#334687 that looks more like flared then pulled
By nd1983
TrailerTrash wrote:that looks more like flared then pulled

i agree.
and imo i don't like it. just ruins the body lines with a sharp edge.