Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By Wicked
#331252 So I was wondering what the typical worth of some genuine DENJI gen2 headlights are? Guy hit me up on CL looking to trade for my black edm console. I'm gonna be retrofitting some morimoto mini's into my car and the Denji's would be perfect for that since they have clear glass lenses where the projector will sit the light wont scatter.. Should I ask for cash on top or even trade? Is it worth it?
By Aldo91
#331270 if they are legit id much rather have the denjis, i used to have some myself but then some lady hit me and destroyed them :/
By Aldo91
#331558 they look genuine and even if they weren't i still pick them over an edm console :thumb: :thumb:
By DirtyEye
#331633 I directly contacted denji and they want $120 + shipping for the gen I.
I might consider getting a set someday, only problem is to get them set up with beam height control which is mandatory here *fuckers*

Dunno why people say they are hard to find. They even have an official site! Look here http://www.denji.com/index.php/en/headlamp-projector
By jrowley
#331639 Those denji lights are very sweet looking never heard of them before this post IMO if you can order them keep the console def.
By Wicked
#331739 They were discontinued last I heard, Much like the HOP Optional Audio console. Maybe they are no longer? Or perhaps it was all just hear say? Thanks for the info though, DirtyEye is the previous owner of the console HAHA! BTW that Black console IS IMMACULATE!.
By DirtyEye
Wicked wrote:They were discontinued last I heard, Much like the HOP Optional Audio console. Maybe they are no longer? Or perhaps it was all just hear say? Thanks for the info though, DirtyEye is the previous owner of the console HAHA! BTW that Black console IS IMMACULATE!.

Ask them for the gen II set, maybe they've got a few left. The HOP center console is discontinued since for what ages and a pain in the ass to get. I paid over 200 bucks for it and sometimes I regret paying that much for a piece of shit plastic which doesn't even fit right lol
But I still enjoy having a rare piece in my car.

Glad you like the console, maybe you get to make some pics of your interior soon!