Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By rustyrex
#330719 Steve Meade over at www.stevemeadedesigns.com did it to the grill and his 26s on his Tahoe. I have thought about trying it but that shit is expensive.
By lmlp640r
#330755 I plastidipped my window trim where it was cracked and flaking off. I'll take a picture when I get a chance. The nice part about plastidip is that if you don't like it, just peel it off, the only drawback is the price of the can.
By Ahkten
#331215 I plastidipped my whole roof and my badges.

Roof came out OK, but certainly a better result than the blistered clear coat that lays underneath. It's held up perfectly find over the winter months. take a look at my thread to see what it looks like.

It's uneven in some spots, but that's mostly because we rushed it and didn't spray evenly.

Hope that helps!
By panic989
#331802 I love plastidip. I have plastidipped the wheels on my hatch and my cousins coupe, front bumper on an s-10, and my buddy did his interior trim, wheels, and badges on his audi. If you take the time and clean the parts and pieces you want to dip and allow for proper dry time then it will come out perfect. I personally have never had a problem with it, even on the front end of the truck, but I know my buddy didn't clean his wheels thoroughly and he had some weird bubbling. Sure its a little more expensive but like a few other people said it is a little more expensive... but you can peel it off. :thumb:

Hope this helps. Good luck.
By Cl9junky
#331807 Trim pieces will come out just fine just make sure the surface is clean and INSURE your first coat is very light or you will not get a smooth finish and take your time between coats. As for the price if you go on dipyourcar.com they are pricey but they have the most color selection but if your looking for just black or white Lowes have them and they sell them for 4 bucks some change and i think that is well worth it.
By panic989
#331809 Oh yes. I forgot to say that. I always find mine at Home Depot. They only carry black and white though. I think I have seen red and or blue on occasion.