#330629 Hey whatsup autobodys . i need some advice here

As a forum member of this forum as well as autbody101.com
I figured I could also get some answers here too,

anywas heres my thread >>

http://www.autobody101.com/forums/viewt ... 59#p163159

and hopefully you guys answer some of my questions and can help me out

Thanks! 8)
By teal_dx
#330636 If you get the consistency right (somewhere between water & milk) it goes on in thinner coats and dries faster which means you will have less sanding to do and you'll be able to do it sooner. The whole idea is kind of an experiment. The biggest mistake I've seen people make is going too thick.
By jadeydrag0117
teal_dx wrote:If you get the consistency right (somewhere between water & milk) it goes on in thinner coats and dries faster which means you will have less sanding to do and you'll be able to do it sooner. The whole idea is kind of an experiment. The biggest mistake I've seen people make is going too thick.

nice , thanks
By JohnRM
#330645 A buddy used this way of painting his car about a month ago. He used oem black paint. From being there during the process, after completely painting the car, he tried using duplicator clear coat. The results weren't good. By morning, the paint covered in clear coat would crack. He re painted the area over 3 times and still the same result. The paint looks good without the clear coat, but I have no idea how long it will stay like that.
By jadeydrag0117
JohnRM wrote:A buddy used this way of painting his car about a month ago. He used oem black paint. From being there during the process, after completely painting the car, he tried using duplicator clear coat. The results weren't good. By morning, the paint covered in clear coat would crack. He re painted the area over 3 times and still the same result. The paint looks good without the clear coat, but I have no idea how long it will stay like that.

he prob did not do prep work , and you cant put clear coat on single stage paint man... :? :?