Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By crazy-88
#328501 do the side window visors actully work in the rain? I don't have AC at the moment and can't really open the windows when it's raining, and would deff try some if it really helps.
By rustyrex
#328504 As long as you align them correctly yes. I did a rush job on my 4 door and the rain wil kinda get in. I drove my hatch today after taking like a hour to align them. It was raining and not a drop got in.
By Trix
#328721 i also had some 3m tape ones on my coupe and no rain got in, just was a pain in the ass to align them, and eve there are some oem ones on ebay that go in the track, but they are for a coupe so you could use those for the front unless the sedan doors are longer then the coupe
By *EvE*
Trix wrote:i also had some 3m tape ones on my coupe and no rain got in, just was a pain in the ass to align them, and eve there are some oem ones on ebay that go in the track, but they are for a coupe so you could use those for the front unless the sedan doors are longer then the coupe

I have been looking on ebay and i found a set for a sedan that im gonna get cuz i got my income taxes. I cant use the coupe ones for the front because the coupe windows are bigger than the sedans
By Wicked
#329033 I may have a set of oem coupe/hatch visors for sale pretty quick here, if anyone in here is still looking.