Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By Trix
#327479 thoughts on where i can get some window visors, and maybe a front lip for my sedan? like i dont want to spend an ass load of money but also go cheap and worry about if it doesnt fit
By bigJOE671
Trix wrote:thoughts on where i can get some window visors, and maybe a front lip for my sedan? like i dont want to spend an ass load of money but also go cheap and worry about if it doesnt fit

Weathertech for visors

Lips I don't have experience with that...hopefully someone can chime in
By Trix
#327483 ok cool, well just found out when i was going to get alignment done, my car needs as NEW LCA, outter tie rod, and for some reason a hub assembly
By Civic_HatchSI
#327489 In my opinion oem visors are worth the extra money. They fit perfect and last a very long time.
By Fada Blayne
Civic_HatchSI wrote:In my opinion oem visors are worth the extra money. They fit perfect and last a very long time.

I must agree. Plus they arent as easy to steal! :thumb:
By Trix
#327495 i no guys lol just thinking about pay 180 bucks for one just doesnt sit right with me lol
By HeikDiesel
#327497 You actually pay 180 for two......
By rustyrex
#327498 I bought some visors when i worked at Autozone. They were made by Auto ventshade. They're like $50 or so. i have them on my hatch and my '00 lx. They fit awesome and are a hell of a lot cheaper than the OEM ones.
By Trix
#327500 the rear visor is 130 bucks shipped to my door lol which isnt bad thats if passwordjdm.com makes it right
By KittyrdzEG9
Trix wrote:the rear visor is 130 bucks shipped to my door lol which isnt bad thats if passwordjdm.com makes it right

If you looking for rear visor dont go with that one, the sun make it soft and it start looking horrible. I paid for mines $100, they have it now for $69 and its perfect, anywhere i go they ask me where i got it bc it looks brand new still

http://www.ebay.com/itm/92-95-HONDA-CIVIC-4DR-SEDAN-BLACK-ABS-REAR-WINDOW-ROOF-VISOR-SPOILER-W-BRACKET-/221125040967?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3AHonda%7CModel%3ACivic&hash=item337c145b47&vxp=mtr

Good Luck :thumb:

EDIT: RECOMMENDATION!! Change the 3M tape that comes with because is crap, go to walmart and get the 3M and it works perfect!!
By *EvE*
#327503 I would say ebay for the window visors because weather tech has only the front ones for sedans...i called them to find out if they had the backs and they told me they didn't make them at all for the sedans. Good luck and let me know where you order them because i want them for my car as well
By Trix
#327507 ok guys i will look some more into this but whats the bracket for on the one you are showing me kitty

i mean on ebay i can get all 5 pieces for 60 bucks just not sure about the quality and if they are cut right to fit
By KittyrdzEG9
Trix wrote:ok guys i will look some more into this but whats the bracket for on the one you are showing me kitty

i mean on ebay i can get all 5 pieces for 60 bucks just not sure about the quality and if they are cut right to fit

The brackets you put them "clip" to the visor, me personally because theres so many thief where i live, I put them and i put hot glue between the bracket and the visor :D believe me my visor is not going anywhere any time soon :thumb: You can check out my thread and i show how it looks already on when i mounted.
By asianrob
#327520 as far as a front lip goes
get the wek sos mugen replica lip

http://www.weaksauceparts.com/store/POL ... N-LIP.html

it cost the money but i've had it before and its deff worth the money.

especially over those cheezy ass mugen lips you find on ebay that are made after the 99-00 style lips ( no offense to those that have it )

Wings west also has a mugen style lip for the sedan which looks nice but its modeled after the coupe bumper. IMO this has been one of the best fitting lips i've owned.
By rustyrex
*EvE* wrote:I would say ebay for the window visors because weather tech has only the front ones for sedans...i called them to find out if they had the backs and they told me they didn't make them at all for the sedans. Good luck and let me know where you order them because i want them for my car as well

If you have a AutoZone by you,, you can spend $50 bucks and get them.