Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By Trix
#327532 thats what im thinking rusty have to go check that out when i get some time to myself
By Civic_HatchSI
Trix wrote:i no guys lol just thinking about pay 180 bucks for one just doesnt sit right with me lol

That doesn't seem right, I got both of mine for under $200 shipped right from Honda dealership.
By Trix
#327536 i no it doesnt its weird tho, but im still looking also thinking about getting carbon air bag tray lol
By *EvE*
rustyrex wrote:
*EvE* wrote:I would say ebay for the window visors because weather tech has only the front ones for sedans...i called them to find out if they had the backs and they told me they didn't make them at all for the sedans. Good luck and let me know where you order them because i want them for my car as well

If you have a AutoZone by you,, you can spend $50 bucks and get them.

I do but those arent the oem ones. Those are the ones with the 3m tape.i want the ones that go in the window track
By rustyrex
#327549 Auto ventshade makes both. I ordered the 3m ones for my hatch and the in track ones for my sedan. I placed my order through the AutoZone I worked at.
By crazy-88
#328501 do the side window visors actully work in the rain? I don't have AC at the moment and can't really open the windows when it's raining, and would deff try some if it really helps.
By rustyrex
#328504 As long as you align them correctly yes. I did a rush job on my 4 door and the rain wil kinda get in. I drove my hatch today after taking like a hour to align them. It was raining and not a drop got in.
By Trix
#328721 i also had some 3m tape ones on my coupe and no rain got in, just was a pain in the ass to align them, and eve there are some oem ones on ebay that go in the track, but they are for a coupe so you could use those for the front unless the sedan doors are longer then the coupe
By *EvE*
Trix wrote:i also had some 3m tape ones on my coupe and no rain got in, just was a pain in the ass to align them, and eve there are some oem ones on ebay that go in the track, but they are for a coupe so you could use those for the front unless the sedan doors are longer then the coupe

I have been looking on ebay and i found a set for a sedan that im gonna get cuz i got my income taxes. I cant use the coupe ones for the front because the coupe windows are bigger than the sedans
By Wicked
#329033 I may have a set of oem coupe/hatch visors for sale pretty quick here, if anyone in here is still looking.