Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By xhardlinerx
#323043 Anyone have pics of a black eg hatchback with front windows tinted with a 25% (lighter black) tint and the rest of the windows tinted with a darker pitch black color to match the car?

I can only get 25% window tint on my front windows and the rest of the windows are not regulated.

So my options are

1. Have 25% on the front window and have a dark tint that kinda matches my cars color for the rest of the windows. (Windows wont match, i'm not sure how it will look with really dark windows and only 2 light windows)

2. Have 25% tint on the front and backseat windows, and a really dark tint on the back window of the car. (- Will match on the side view of the car)

3. Have 25% tint on all windows. - Will look evenly matched but not good for the 6 months of 100 degree weather.

I want to go with option 1, but im afraid it might not look right. Any one have pics. I searched alot but couldnt find any pics with lighter 25% front windows.

Heres a pic with even tint, it looks like its way darker than 25% though.

By HaydenSI
#323058 If you look at my thread in the hatchback chassis mine has the 20% on the front and 10% on the back. Its not much of a difference to be honest.

I would say don't go that dark on the back because seeing out of them at night is a pain in the ass sometimes.
By xhardlinerx
HaydenSI wrote:If you look at my thread in the hatchback chassis mine has the 20% on the front and 10% on the back. Its not much of a difference to be honest.

I would say don't go that dark on the back because seeing out of them at night is a pain in the ass sometimes.

So you have 20% for all of the side windows and 10% for the trunk window?
Thanks
By sloww_eg6
#323126 Wow you're allowed 25%? I'm only for 35%.

I have 35% in the front windows, and 10% in the backside and back windows.
Not much difference in daytime but a little more noticeable at night.