What color combo?

14%
14%
43%
N/A
14%
14%
By FG2_Andrew
#319916 so, this month.. i am going to attempt my first shot at body work and paint. bondo and rattle can - which i know, is NOT the best way to go about this, but until i get my new daily, that's what i've got to do.

that's what i'm working with. the engine bay will remain OEM red until i can tear it all out and really clean it. i am up in the air on what color i want and i want you guys, who have helped me diagnose issues and just be great e-pals, pick my new color!

the winning color will be decided on November 30th.
Last edited by FG2_Andrew on Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
By blk92hb
#319919 matte blk with the red under the hood will look awsome! almost that old rat rod style
By Flatland_EG
#319929 Matte black is kind of the cliche rattle can color though, I personally don't mind it but it seems to be the go to color for spray bombing a car.

Matte white is going to be a SOB to keep clean because of the paint being porous.
Mate red might be cool but it might just make you car look faded all to hell. :)
I've seen light blue on an older RX-7 and it looked badass.

IMHO though I'd go with OD or Khaki, it's been done but not near as much as black or maybe check out the blue you might like it. :thumb: