Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By rustyrex
#319660 I want to get different headlights for my hatchback. I'm leaning towards projectors. I do not want to mess with doing a retro fit. All I can find are projectors with halos though and they look retarded. Are there any projector headlights out there that do not have halos? Also, are denjis as bad as I ha e read? I would like to get hids but I don't know if I can put them in projector housings
By chrono404
#319686 You can get Denji Projectors that look oem ish

Pretty sure this is a Gen 1 Denji Projector, I have a set that looks identical to it.

I have had a set of knock offs and they are meh, the Legit denji's have better light output. It is very easy to put in HID's into the Projector side as well.
By rustyrex
#319689 That's exactly what I'm looking for. I used to have a set on my old 94 coupe. That was before I knew anything about Honda's and I sold them for a half ounce. I read a lot that denjis were not that bright but I would thing that with hids they would be. Hopefully I can find a set of legit ones. I found some on eBay for 130 but is there anyway to find out for sure if they are legit besides taking the sellers word for it?
By chrono404
#319690 legit denjis will have Denjis stamped in the glass as seen in the picture above.
By rustyrex
#319691 Awesome. Is 130 a good price?
By rustyrex
#319692 I just double checked eBay. There's 2 sets. One is 125 and the other is 200 and look brand new with a bunch of wires. I didn't realize I would have to do wiring to run them.
By chrono404
#319694 My Denjis were plug and play.

The oem headlight connector has three tabs on it, You connect that three tab connector onto the little plug coming out of the denji and your good to go.

As for the price $125 is pretty good as I would want $200 + shipping for mine.
By rustyrex
#319696 I found there website and they are the ones selling them on eBay for 127+70 shipping. They have 3 different version. I want the original version but with the color options I'm lost.