Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By 92civicEGsedan
#317818 I get bored a lot and this is what happens

I'm not really sure why I'm doing this but I was watching drag racing on YouTube and thought my car would look bad ass with a spoiler like that on it haha now I just thee the metal to make it and mounts :D and I'm just gonna Finnish this for shits and giggles and act like all the ricers around here :roll:
By chrono404
#317821 You could fiberglass it. Cardboard is a good material for fab work.

I wouldn't call it a Ricer Wing, A "Ricer" wing would be a be GT wing on a non track car IMO. I Personally like flush "wings" or "Spoilers" whatever you want to call it.

Reminds me of a DIY Ferio Wing.

By 92civicEGsedan
chrono404 wrote:You could fiberglass it. Cardboard is a good material for fab work.

I wouldn't call it a Ricer Wing, A "Ricer" wing would be a be GT wing on a non track car IMO. I Personally like flush "wings" or "Spoilers" whatever you want to call it.

Reminds me of a DIY Ferio Wing.

I just meant ricer by the cardboard wing but I think it would look good on my car but that's my opinion but I'm not a really big fan of the ferio wing and there is a guy at my school that has a gt wing on his ef hatch that sits a foot above his car and Is on what looks close to a 45 degree angle and looks so stupid
By 92civicEGsedan
#317858 More then likely I'll be making this from some sort of sheet metal tomorrow I have some aluminum but idk what I'd want to make the bracket out of and if I want to make it come out farther cause right here it was sitting on about 3 inches of the trunk lid might pull it out and have it flush with the trunk
By 92civicEGsedan
I wouldn't call it a Ricer Wing, A "Ricer" wing would be a be GT wing

Speaking of GT wing my mom found one on a yard sale page on Facebook and was gonna get it for me and put it on my car and I shunned the idea but I made my wing out of galvanized tin last week and now I just need to make some mounts for it which I got lazy and haven't gotten around to it yet haha :roll: :lol: