Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By GotHatch?
#316088 Alright seeing as I am new to hondas I am still learning every little thing about them. I know my car was wrecked in the front before but I don't know how well it was repaired.

My problem is that my doors catch my fender when I open them is there an adjustment where I can slide the fenders forward an 1/16 or 1/8 of an inch or so?? If i can get them slid forward a little where they dont catch I can then replace them and not have to worry about having a horrible fender to door gap when I get around to painting it.
By GotHatch?
teal_dx wrote:Yes, if you loosen all 5 fender bolts, you can slide it forward a little. :thumb:
3 in the bay and 2 in the door jamb.

Thanks man! Your a wealth of knowlege and I very greatful for ALL of your help!
By bigJOE671
GotHatch? wrote:
teal_dx wrote:Yes, if you loosen all 5 fender bolts, you can slide it forward a little. :thumb:

Don't forget the one at the bottom of the fender...its behind the sideskirt. That's the crappy one cuz you gotta remove the sideskirt
By GotHatch?
bigJOE671 wrote:
GotHatch? wrote:

Don't forget the one at the bottom of the fender...its behind the sideskirt. That's the crappy one cuz you gotta remove the sideskirt

haha thats easy for my my skirt is held on by two screws lol.