Appearance, Paint & Body Work
By egcivicboy
#315111 Ok so i hope this is the right section.

A couple days ago my civic started doing this weird thing where when i turn the light switch to the off position all my lights turn off except for these

and when my lights are on its normal like this

can anyone help me. I really don't wanna have to pull the battery everywhere i go.
thanks
By egcivicboy
#315114 nope its always on.
Now that i think about it could it be related to a supposed master cylinder failure problem i'm having?
By JUICE
#315115 There's a button at the top of the brake pedal that stays pushed in by a little rubber plug when you aren't pressing on the pedal. Those little plugs like to crumble away, leaving the button out, which keeps the lights on even with the car off. Push that button in and I bet they go off. the little plug is like $2 at the dealer
By egcivicboy
#315116 Thank you so much. I will try this in the morning. its too dark out and I don't feel like dealing with that right now.
By asianrob
#315125 if not that it might be your horn fuse under the hood.
By egcivicboy
#315148 JUICE. thank you much, that was it.$3.30 and a trip to jones honda to pick up the piece solved the problem. You are my hero.. haha

Out with the old and in with the new

By egcivicboy
#315175 yeahhhh... its been out since i got the car. i wasnt worried but thanks.